Friday, June 20, 2008

Final Post

Today was the wrap-up day for our ET class. The amount of information that we covered truly does match a semester in one week. I am glad I took notes to be able to refer back on. I enjoyed the hands on activity and being able to experiment with the new technology. Probably the best compliment I can pay to the ET class is stating that it truly is relevant. I was forced to step out of my comfort zone and was exposed to new ideas. I am excited and anxious about trying to integrate this into our district’s curriculum.

As far as the presentations go everyone did a great job. The wikis that were prepared by other groups did were well done and there were some excellent presentations. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with my group. Just by working together and problem solving I thought we put together a great project.

No comments: