Monday, June 9, 2008

Next Week

I am sure excited to start our class adventures for Emerging Technologies next week. I have felt a little lost as of late trying to nativgate the WebCT for two classes. I missed the chat again, but after reading the log it sounds like you had alot of fun, and I am bummed that I missed out. We had Sauerkraut Days in Ackley last weekend and they have wrist band night on Thusday nights. Earlier that day I took my son Cale to the Dinosaur Exhibit at the science center. It was a fabulous time if anyone is looking for something to do with their kids during the summer. The rest of the week I will start the process of getting our technology ready for the upcoming school year. Plans include:

Recycle our old computers - go green!
Setting up and exploring our Promethean Software for interactive whiteboards
Developing a new computer lab for the elementary
Ordering new iMacs for the elementary teachers
Setting up our Easiteach Software for the interactive whiteboards
Developing technology inservice plans
Upgrading to Inspiration 8.0
Working on Joomla project

And there is plenty more as well!

No comments: